Psychotherapist in Richmond Hill providing online therapy for depression, anxiety, and trauma (PTSD)
Finding the right therapist is critical. I strive to create a safe place to explore your inner world of thoughts, beliefs, and emotions; a place where you are respected, heard and validated.
As a client-centred therapist, I want to help you reach your goals. Together we can:
- Develop self-compassion by making connections between past and present;
- Create new meanings from your experiences;
- Learn to use emotions as helpful guides without becoming stuck in them;
- Change patterns that are causing suffering and holding you back;
- Learn to better manage difficult emotions and an understanding of your body's natural stress responses;
- Improve relationships through improved communication and a deeper understanding of attachment patterns.
The definition of psychotherapy is the assessment and treatment of cognitive, behavioural, or emotional problems within a therapeutic relationship. Many people benefit from some form of therapy at one point or another in their lives. People choose psychotherapy for a wide range of reasons including life dissatisfaction, emotional distress, relationship problems, stress, anxiety, depression, sleep problems, nightmares, shame, guilt, isolation, feeling stuck, disturbing thoughts or memories, being ineffective at work, unhealthy behaviours, a desire for personal growth, better self-awareness, and the list goes on.
Whether you are really struggling or would just like to maximize your potential, psychotherapy may be just what you need.
I am now accepting new online therapy clients. Please contact me by phone or email to schedule an appointment.